Tuesday 18 March 2014

Eduardo Garza's Photo Exhibit Featured at Sirius Theatrical Studios

Photographer Eduardo Garza along with invited guest photographers will exhibit works at Sirius Theatrical Studios during the run of OLD LOVE.  Here is Eduardo's description of the exhibit:



It was born in 2012 when I had to record ( photographically ) the different types of Streetlights for a solar-electric system personal project.
 
I was amazed to realized the beauty of them, and how they could have a relation with their surroundings. And when I started to name each one with a significant name, I decided to make this a new theme for a photographic series.
 
After the first exhibition I invited other photographers ( not have to be pros ) to participate and add pictures to the series. Now I have 2 guests who are excited to show their Works ( ideas ). The invitation is open for any of you 
 
This is a brief history of the exposition
 
Thank you again
 
Regards
 
Eduardo

No comments:

Post a Comment